This blog is about me, a 40+ year young, opinionated and headstrong female who is not afraid to speak up. I am now forced to stop lying to myself and come to terms with the aging process, adult acne, a childless life, being single, a neverending love of food, the recent formation of a muffin top(lol) and where my life goes from here.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Goals
I had a chat with a co-worker about why now is a great time to stop putting things off. I have some goals, right now two, that are not known to anyone in my immediate circle. Sure I have spoken of these ideas but never stated to them that they would be a goal in my 41st year of living. Today I spoke with an Subject Matter Expert on one of those goals. Nothing in writing just getting information. Although I am writing about these goals I have no intention of detailing the exact nature of them until I have achieved them or found that they aren't possible in one way or another. I must do this now or I will regret my lack of action for the rest of my life. By the way, these goals don't include trying to get back with my ex!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment