Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Peeking out of one eye . . .

We tell ourselves that "we only live once".  It's true then we challenge ourselves to do something we have never done, never thought of until now or have been scared to do for a long time.  I challenged myself to find my "happy" and to live fearlessly without rushing life like I usually do.  I am finding my happiness now that I live on the east coast.  I still have let things get in the way of me living fearlessly and it is because I don't know what is on the other side.  I rush life along a lot less now.  I drive slower which keeps me from being neurotic in the mornings.

With all of that I still hope that I find love.  I sometime think of being courted and that feeling when you discover that someone likes you and you like them.  It sounds juvenile and maybe it is but the glory in love is all those little nuances in beginning.  The looks, batting the eyelashes, pounding of the heart, conversations about nothing but yet about everything.  There are days when you welcome thoughts of this person and where your interactions may lead.  You  make time to fantasize about this person coming to your romance rescue.  It's seems like all fantasy but there is nothing wrong with fantasy when reality is non existent.  I have always heard that Love comes when aren't looking for it.  I swear I'm not looking for it but I'm actually peeking out of one eye to see if Love is coming.  Ha Ha Ha I haven't changed a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment