This morning I received the job offer I had been waiting on that includes a grade increase. This means I can now move back east. One drawback is that I am taking a $700 a year pay cut. Although it's a grade increase the cost of living is a lot lower there. If I were moving from the east coast to Cali it would be the other way around. A year from now, provided my review is good, I can expect to receive another grade increase coupled with a $7K increase in pay without having to relocate. Hopefully the $700 pay cut shouldn't hurt me too bad considering where I will be living won't cost me nearly as much to live as it does here in California. However I won't be getting cable for a while and I won't be eating out much either. It's a good thing that I have the nutri-bullet so I can blend all my meals. Basically the only items I need on my grocery list are Oats, egg whites, spinach, kale, bananas (or any fruit in season), almonds, cashews or pecans, wheat bread and maybe some cake every now and then. LOL. Cause I love me some cake.
It's hard for me to get too excited. There are a lot of changes that will happen in a short span of time, most likely 30-days to be exact.
No comments:
Post a Comment